[kde-freebsd] Build failures: devel/kdesdk4 graphics/digikam-kde4 editors/calligra

Jürgen Galonska caligula at primamail.de
Fri Mar 29 13:34:51 UTC 2013

Hello makc, hello kde at freebsd team,

unfortunately, the above mentioned ports do not build on
FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p6 i386 and FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p1 i386,
when I tried to upgrade to KDE4-4.10.1.

I did some research and found this thread on kde-freebsd mailing list:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2013-March/015167.html

My build failures are the same as described there.
If you need my portupgrade log file, I can try to upload.

But using clang cannot be the solution, can it?

By the way, I'm a portsnap user and I see portsnap and SVN getting
more and more out of sysnc. As far as I know, this is due to the fact
that port revisions have to be dumped in order to notify portsnap
about changes. So, please dump revision of affected ports when commiting
a solution/patch.

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Jürgen