[kde-freebsd] KCrash: Application 'kbibtex' crashing...

Otacílio otacilio.neto at bsd.com.br
Thu Mar 28 19:42:47 UTC 2013

Dears

I have look around and I cant find the answer for this anywhere.

After a update of kbibtex the new version was installed on

/usr/local/kde4/bin

the dir is not on PATH but I call kbibtex using using all path, but when
I do it I get

[ota at squitch ota]$ /usr/local/kde4/bin/kbibtex
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge"

(<unknown>:2481): Bonobo-WARNING **: Bonobo must be initialized before use
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before
QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before
QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge"

(<unknown>:2498): Bonobo-WARNING **: Bonobo must be initialized before use
kbuildsycoca4 running...
KCrash: Application 'kbibtex' crashing...
KCrash: Attempting to start  from kdeinit
sock_file=/home/ota/.kde4/socket-squitch/kdeinit4__0
Could not find '' executable.
KCrash: Attempting to start  directly
KCrash failed to exec(), errno = 2
[ota at squitch ota]$

I don't know how debug this or if it is a kbibtex error or a miss
configuration. I have only kdelibs4 installed. Someone can give-me a hint?

[ota at squitch ota]$ pkg_info | grep kdelibs
kdelibs-4.9.5_1     Base set of libraries needed by KDE programs

Thanks a lot
-Otacílio