[kde-freebsd] Build failures: audio/amarok-kde4 editors/calligra devel/kdesdk4

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Thu Mar 28 14:40:05 UTC 2013

I tried to upgrade to kde 4.10.1 deleting all ports not up to date with
'pkg_delete -r' and building my usual ports on 9.1-RELEASE/amd64 and
9.1-RELEASE/i386 (in chroot environments).

I had failures of audio/amarok-kde4 and editors/calligra on both amd64
and i386 and a failure of devel/kdesdk4 on i386 only.

I have nothing in /etc/make.conf that is KDE related, but I have many
other ports installed.

Calligra fails here building:

CMakeFiles/TestLoading.dir/TestLoading.o: In function
`TestLoading::compareTableCellFormats(QTextTableCellFormat&,
QTextTableCellForm
at&)':
TestLoading.cpp:(.text+0x5399): undefined reference to
`KoTextDebug::tableCellAttributes(QTextTableCellFormat const&)'

Amarok does not even configure:

CMake Error at
/usr/local/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/MacroLogFeature.cmake:152
(MESSAGE):
  Exiting: Missing Requirements
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:222 (macro_display_feature_log)

kdesdk fails building at 98%, but I cannot find the error.

Full logs are here:

http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/sylvester/freebsd/BUILD-CALLIGRA.bz2
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/sylvester/freebsd/BUILD-AMARAK-KDE4.bz2
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/sylvester/freebsd/BUILD-KDESDK4.bz2

Ktorrent had a failure, too, but was fixed by makc a few hours ago. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jan Henrik