[kde-freebsd] ports/174728: Let textproc/soprano know about different odbc

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Wed Mar 27 17:13:53 UTC 2013

28.03.2013 1:40, Max Brazhnikov пишет:
>   On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:27:52 +0400 Pavel Timofeev wrote:
>   > Why? Where is the connection?
>   >
>   >
>   > 2013/2/11 Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org>
>   >
>   > > This change doesn't help really, until the same option will be available
>   > > for other ports or at least for databases/virtuoso.
>   > >
>   > > Max, is there a reason why virtuoso sticks to libiodbc?
>   > >
>   > > Regards,
>   > > Max
>   > >

>   KDE depends both on soprano and virtuoso. I can commit your patch without
>   waiting for ports/176091, but only with libiodbc as a default option.
>
>   Max

libiodbc is optional component for virtuoso and can be switched off
Patch was submitted. http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=176091

--
Dima Panov (fluffy at FreeBSD.org)
(KDE, Office)@FreeBSD team

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fluffy.khv
IRC: fluffy at EFNet, fluffykhv at FreeNode
twitter: fluffy_khv | skype: dima.panov