[kde-freebsd] kdelibs not installing nepomuk

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Tue Mar 19 12:49:49 UTC 2013

On 19/03/2013, at 22:18, Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 March 2013 22:05:10 Daniel O'Connor wrote:
>> I am trying to build KDE and I have selected the new PIM stuff (not the 4.4
>> legacy). However I get the following error when trying to build..
>
>> I see there are no Nepomuk libs or headers installed, indeed deleting
>> kdelibs shows..
>
> Your kdelibs installation was broken, try reinstalling it.

Well yes :)
I did find I had some old things left behind which may have confused things, it appears to have DTRT now.

I did have a problem where old stuff was not removed which caused new things to go into /usr/local rather than /usr/local/kde4 and that caused no end of confusion.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum