[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 12 14:42:33 UTC 2013

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:49:03 +0000 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> SVN commit 9076 by makc:
>
> bsd.cmake.mk
> - Deprecate CMAKE_OUTSOURCE in favour of 'USE_CMAKE=	outsource'.
> - Add guards to ensure bsd.cmake.mk is included only once.
> - Remove trivial comments
> - Enable verbosity/disable colouring when PACKAGE_BUILDING is set.
>   Although tinderbox and pointyhat set BATCH as well, the PACKAGE_BUILDING
>   is more appropriate for this check. I think the check for BATCH can be
>   removed from here, but I leave it for now.
>
> bsd.kde4.mk
> - Use 'USE_CMAKE=	outsource' for KDE4_BUILDENV

Actually, I don't any reason why we should keep KDE4_BUILDENV:
de facto it means USE_LDCONFIG=yes and USE_CMAKE=outsource now.
The first only pollutes numerous ports, that don't install libraries, the
second can replace KDE4_BUILDENV in ports Makefiles.

KDE4_VERSION in PLIST_SUB and redefined CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE won't hunt non KDE SC
ports. Any objection against removing it?

Max