[kde-freebsd] Where .cmake files should be put?

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 6 22:56:04 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm updating the port comms/openobex I maintain.

With the last version they moved to cmake. The port is installing these
files:

lib/cmake/OpenObex-1.7/openobex-target-%%CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE%%.cmake
lib/cmake/OpenObex-1.7/openobex-config-version.cmake
lib/cmake/OpenObex-1.7/openobex-target.cmake
lib/cmake/OpenObex-1.7/openobex-config.cmake

I had a look at other ports installing similar files and found out that
these are being put in a plethora of places.

Not being a cmake guru I'm not sure what is the "right thing" about these.

Should I leave the port put them where he wants them and just update the
plist?

Is there a standard place where such files should be put? Or a standard
nomenclature for the directory(most ports I have seen use just lowercase
PORTNAME for this)

Or there is no consensus and it's at maintainer/committer discretion?

BTW what are these files for? :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

NOTE: Please reply to me privately too since I'm not subscribed to this
list. Thanks.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>