[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/devel

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 24 14:51:20 UTC 2013

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:26:18 -0700 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> SVN commit 9288 by rakuco:
>
> Update CMake to 2.8.11.1.
>
> patch-Modules_FindJava.cmake is not needed anymore because OpenBSD sent
> something similar upstream.
>
> I've also removed parts of patch-Modules_FindQt4.cmake because it was not
> clear from ports r265026 what they were trying to fix. Hopefully an exp-run
> can help detect problems.

As far as I remember, the problem is that due to our modular structure for Qt4
ports, the plugins directory can be empty when cmake searches for
subdirectories of the plugins directory. As a result cmake sets QT_PLUGINS_DIR
to nothing and ports fails on tinderbox with plist issue. If you don't want
this patch for cmake you can modify qt4-corelib port to install all plugins
subdirectories.
The same applies to the imports directory.

Cheers,
Max