[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/kde-4.10.4/x11/kdelibs4/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 23 12:05:44 UTC 2013

SVN commit 9293 by rakuco:

Experimentally update the clang support patch.

Replace the existing patch with one I've been using lately and see if
everything still works.

In short, it was cleaner to add another section for clang instead of making
it share some code with the g++ block -- it allows us to remove a lot of
checks and IF()s to achieve the same results.

avilla, I'm all ears to your comments :-)

 M  +45 -79    patch-cmake_modules_FindKDE4Internal.cmake