[kde-freebsd] kdeadmin 4.10.3 not building with linker error

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 11 11:10:44 UTC 2013

Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> writes:

> El día Tuesday, June 11, 2013 a las 06:23:47AM -0300, Raphael Kubo da Costa escribió:
>
>> Anyway, I suspect it's related to kdepimlibs4 and friends. I've tried to
>> reproduce it here with -CURRENT and clang but everything work fine. What
>> FreeBSD version are you running, and which compiler are you using?
>
> On what architecture you have tested it, amd64 or i386? I have setup a
> new empty VM with -CURRENT and ports from SVN with i386 and the
> compilation of certain parts of KDE fail with SIGSEGV of automoc4.

amd64, I normally don't have any i386 systems around, and the tinderbox
swills recently created for me is also an amd64 installation.

I could try to set up a new i386 VM, but it takes time. Do you have an
i386 box I could have access to?

> Do you want to see a complete nohup.out? See also the issue re/ automoc4
> in our bucktracing.

I'll reply in that thread.