[kde-freebsd] kdeadmin 4.10.3 not building with linker error

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 11 09:23:47 UTC 2013

sindrome <sindrome at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm having a problem upgrading kdeadmin from 4.10.1 to 4.10.3.  Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> kdeadmin-4.10.1                     <   needs updating (port has 4.10.3)
[...]
> [ 44%] Built target ksystemlog_lib
> 1 error

Please note that you did not post the actual error you got. Please try
disabling parallel make jobs to see it more easily.

Anyway, I suspect it's related to kdepimlibs4 and friends. I've tried to
reproduce it here with -CURRENT and clang but everything work fine. What
FreeBSD version are you running, and which compiler are you using?