[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kde4-workspace

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 10 22:37:08 UTC 2013

SVN commit 9257 by avilla:

- Fix battery monitor plasmoid not detecting battery removal.

I've sent the fix for review, but the plasmoid was reworked a lot in
4.11 so they probably won't let me upstream this. Nevermind.
I'd wait for 4.10.4 to commit such a simple fix to the ports tree.

 M  +1 -0      Makefile
 A             files/patch-plasma__generic__applets__batterymonitor__contents__code__logic.js
 A             files/patch-plasma__generic__applets__batterymonitor__contents__ui__batterymonitor.qml