[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kdelibs4/files

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 6 20:14:12 UTC 2013

Alberto Villa <avilla at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> Raphael: I know it's a hacky solution, but it's a dramatic improvement
> in KDE usability. As a KDE build system guy, do you approve it for our
> port until a proper solution is developed?

It's not that hackish, thanks for picking this up :-) For upstreaming,
the only thing I'd change is the part that sets GCC_IS_NEWER_THAN_XY;
it'd be clearer to change the IF's.

A few comments:
 o It's better to check CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID instead of
   CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ID in terms of correctness.

 o The section which sets CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS that stayed in the
   gcc-only section applies to clang as well, AFAIU.