[kde-freebsd] Power button ignores kde4 setting and causes immediate shutdown

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 16 18:10:43 UTC 2013

Il giorno 15/lug/2013 11:44, "Yuri" <yuri at rawbw.com> ha scritto:

> KDE4 on my laptop has power settings by default, and "When power button
is pressed" should cause "Prompt log out dialog"

> Instead, the power button causes an immediate reboot. KDE4 shuts down
disgracefully.

> Is this a known issue? Likely FreeBSD-specific? Or should I create KDE4
PR?

This is expected. There is a sysctl, whose name I don't remember right now
(should be in the hw.acpi tree), to control power button behavior. Disable
it if you want the button to work only under KDE.

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla