[kde-freebsd] kdeadmin 4.10.5 needs deprecated openldap 2.3 client to build properly - dependency needs fixing

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 16 08:54:43 UTC 2013

"Sindrome" <sindrome at gmail.com> writes:

> It seems that the current ldap client is installing the libraries into
> /usr/local/lib too.  Is this wrong as well?  I deleted the libkldap files
> and it doesn't appear they were reinstalled with the client

The KDE ports, by default, install their files into /usr/local/kde4
instead of /usr/local, so if you don't have anything special in
/etc/make.conf libkldap.so should be installed into /usr/local/kde4/lib.

Non-KDE ports, such as openldap, install into /usr/local by default.