[kde-freebsd] kdeadmin 4.10.5 needs deprecated openldap 2.3 client to build properly - dependency needs fixing

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 15 19:37:39 UTC 2013

"Sindrome" <sindrome at gmail.com> writes:

> I executed the following pkg_info -W on each of these and it didn't come
> back with anything.  Is there another command to check to see what package
> it belongs to?  If nothing comes back should I just delete these?
>
> Foobar:107:/usr/local/lib# ll libkldap*
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel      13 Sep  5  2010 libkldap.so@ -> libkldap.so.5
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel      17 Sep  5  2010 libkldap.so.5@ ->
> libkldap.so.5.0.1
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  320240 Sep  5  2010 libkldap.so.5.0.1*
>
> foobar:108:/usr/local/lib# pkg_info -W libkldap.so.5.0.1
> foobar:109:/usr/local/lib# pkg_info -W libkldap.so.5

Yes, you can delete those, they look like some remainings from an old
installation. You might also want to check if there are other libk*.so's
around where they shouldn't.