[kde-freebsd] plasma-desktop crash on startup

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 9 10:27:44 UTC 2013

on 05/04/2013 17:24 Andriy Gapon said the following:

> I upgraded one of my systems to 4.10.1 and got a problem with plasma-desktop
> crashing on startup.  Judging from the core file, the following bug report
> describes the problem:
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-29082
>
> The fix applies to our port and fixes the problem:
> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commit/f0221d359499f675115da1f47dd3669a4383653d?format=patch
>
> I think that we should have it.

This is still a problem for me with kde 4.10.5 built using gcc46.
Please add the patch to devel/qt4-corelib port.
I would also appreciate if the port sets EXTRA_PATCHES using "+=" assignment.
Thank you!

--
Andriy Gapon