[kde-freebsd] area51's sysutils/nepomuk-core fails with clang

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 9 19:34:55 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Schaich Alonso
<alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Reproducable on RELEASE-9.1, STABLE-9 with CLANG_IS_CC and CURRENT, all recent
> versions.
> It can be fixed by adding the parantheses as proposed by clang in the first
> analysis output, and all others are followup errors.

Sorry, I had forgot about this.

Ah, sure, it's most vexing parse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_vexing_parse
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla