[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/www/webkit-qt5/files

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 7 03:22:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org> wrote:
> - Add two more patches.
>
> Some more are probably needed, but I'm not going to investigate too
> much right now. `grep -r 'OS(LINUX)' work/` should be a good start for
> anyone willing to contribute.

Another task QtWebKit could benefit from would be feature checks;
currently, the default set is enabled. I'll build the demo browser and
do some tests when I have time, but this is not high priority at the
moment, so external contributions are very welcome.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla