[kde-freebsd] qt-4.8.4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 6 00:53:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Schaich Alonso
<alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Patch for current area51 --> kde-4.9.4 and qt-4.8.4 is attached.
> I also bumped PORTS/databases/akonadi and some others that are not
> in KDE/ - most namelely PORTS/graphics/kphotoalbum-kde4 which seems
> not to be extragear any more (at least it's not in the extragear path of
> the official mirrors)

Can you please explain the stdout/stderr patches in kphotoalbum?

> I have compiled and installed (i.e. not checked pkg-plist) x11/kde4 and
> misc/kde4-l10n with all options enabled, but only on HEAD and with
> clang-3.2 over here. Can I ask your tinderbox to check for pkg-plist and
> gcc (especially on FreeBSD 8)?
> I will attempt to build (and fix potential errors) these on RELENG_9
> tomorrow.

I'm committing some of your patches; KDE SC, meanwhile, is being
updated to 4.9.5 by makc at . We'll have to wait for our buildserver to
come back online to test the builds.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla