[kde-freebsd] Unable to build deskutils/kdepimlibs4

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Sat Jan 5 11:18:11 UTC 2013

On 5-1-2013 2:17, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Friday, January 04, 2013 07:24:28 PM Jerry wrote:
>> Following the directions in UPDATING, I used the following command:
>>
>> 	portupgrade -fr devel/libical
>>
>> That port updated correctly; however, the next port:
>> The entire build log is available here:
>>
>> 	https://www.seibercom.net/logs/kdep.txt
>>
>> I do not see an obvious reason for the build failure. I tried it three
>> times including doing a distclean and updating the ports tree.
>
> There is an obvious reason, but you have to scroll back a ways in the log:
>
>   /usr/ports/deskutils/kdepimlibs4/work/kdepimlibs-4.8.4/kioslave/smtp/command.cpp
> In file included from
> /usr/ports/deskutils/kdepimlibs4/work/kdepimlibs-4.8.4/kioslave/smtp/command.h:37,
>                   from
> /usr/ports/deskutils/kdepimlibs4/work/kdepimlibs-4.8.4/kioslave/smtp/command.cpp:32:
> /usr/local/include/sasl/sasl.h:228: error: typedef 'sasl_malloc_t' is
> initialized (use __typeof__ instead)
> /usr/local/include/sasl/sasl.h:228: error: 'size_t' was not declared in this
> scope
>

> This is because of the new sasl port, which does not include all the headers
> it needs in its own headers (e.g. defining size_t). You can patch
> /usr/local/include/sasl/sasl.h to fix that, or patch command.cpp to #include
> the right headers before sasl.h.
>
> [ade]

Currect, however it was fixed in rev 309488 8 days ago in the sasl port
itself. So other hacks are not needed anymore. I suspect Jerry needs to
update his cyrus-sasl port and maybe even his ports tree if the fix
isn't there.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/security/cyrus-sasl2/Makefile?view=log