[kde-freebsd] k3b-kde4

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 14 09:00:47 UTC 2013

Max Brazhnikov ha scritto:
> On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:31:17 +0100, you wrote:
>> Hi Max,
>> after latest kde4 update my tinderbox cannot compile anymore k3b-kde4.
>> Better, it cannot package it, because a few files are missing. And
>> that's due to cmake inability to find musepack. This is a logfile diff:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> I'm redirecting this to kde at . I'll look at it later, if nobody comes with a fix.

I found the reason of the breakage, but not the solution. Probably you
are more familiar than me with cmake and the fix will be very simple.
The configure checks are built with "-std=iso9899:1990" gcc option, but
the musepack headers are not compliance with this standard (or at least
gcc 4.2.1 on FreeBSD 8 doesn't like it).

--
Alex Dupre