[kde-freebsd] Small regression in KDE SC 4.9.5

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Mon Feb 11 20:10:34 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

First of all, thank you to the kde-freebsd team for all the work on 4.9.5. I
really appreciate it, as KDE has been my preferred desktop for ages and I
really enjoy having it on FreeBSD.

4.9.5 seems pretty solid, but I've noticed a small regression.This may be
upstream, I'm unsure.

Kmail is no longer consistent when it's displaying an encrypted message.
The decryption still works fine, but kmail is not always displaying the blue
bars that designate a decrypted message. I've noticed that this seems to
happen most often when the message is inline pgp, ie that it's a simple
text file in ASCII armored pgp (or gnupg) format.

Thanks again,
DMK