[kde-freebsd] Where is the math/rocs patch for current boost?

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Sun Feb 3 14:32:08 UTC 2013

For deskutils/kdepim44, the patch mentioned in
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2013-February/014744.html
fixes the build for me.

I am stuck with the same error on math/rocs, which is probably known,
since both are mentioned on the thread "Need help on boost update to
1.52.0" in January. avilla talks about a patch to fix math/rocs, which
supposingly did not get committed. I cannot find it.

I tried to do something similar to math/rocs as to deskutils/kdepim44,
but I had no success. I still get:

usr/local/include/boost/type_traits/detail/has_binary_operator.hp:50:
Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN"

Before I spend more time on an issue, which is already fixed somewhere,
does anyone know where the patch for math/rocs can be found?

With the KDE related issues known a few weeks before, I wonder why the
boost update got committed without the fixes. Well, they will probably
follow, soon.

Thanks,
Jan Henrik