[kde-freebsd] tmux and konsole characters

Andre Goree andre at drenet.info
Sat Feb 2 15:51:20 UTC 2013

I'm having an issue with tmux on certain ssh connections.  When I
connect to my freebsd server's tmux session that has multiple panes in
one window, everything looks fine.  However, when I connect to my linux
box, I get this weird character [1] instead of a line as I would expect.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?  Really just an annoyance rather than a
real issue, but I'm sure someone has come across this before and fixed
it.  Googling wasn't much help -- though I did find some solutions, they
did not work for me.

[1]http://www.drenet.net/images/snapshot2.png

--
Andre Goree