[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/audio/amarok-kde4

Max Brazhnikov makc at freebsd.org
Sun Dec 22 14:15:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:05:15 -0800 Alberto Villa wrote:
> SVN commit 9811 by avilla:
>
> - Create share/mime/packages/ to fix install stage.

> - Sync with ports (pkgconfig and LIB_DEPENDS format).
> - Use BROKEN_${ARCH}.
> - Use OPTIONS helpers.
> - Add share/mime/packages/ to plist as it's not a kdehier4 directory.

This directory belongs to misc/kde4-shared-mime-info. All these hier ports are
useless with staging. kde4-shared-mime has to be deprecated, considering that
we have USES=shared-mime-info now. As for kdehier4 port, we can move KDE 4
ports to LOCALBASE and use kdehier4 only to cleanup common directories.

Max