[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/devel/qmake4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 5 01:04:41 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> I'll investigate. But why was it working on CURRENT?
>
> No idea. I tested it on 9-stable only with clang/gcc.

OK, I think that both _RELEASE and _NOUNDEF should be defined.

To be clean, we should create clang-unix.conf and clang-macx.conf (the
latter being empty and including clang.conf), and mimic g++-*.conf
files. Also, someday we should create a common/freebsd.conf and
cleanup freebsd-(clang|g++)/qmake.conf files, a-la'
linux-*/qmake.conf. I think it could be upstreamable. Raphael?

...too much? :P
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla