[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/devel/qmake4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 3 16:13:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> clang34 has been recently added to the tree, gcc42 was removed, and we have
> always to catch up with this sort of changes. I think those who use qmake for
> development can setup their environment as they need it. If we don't need
> these additional mkspecs for ports, I'd prefer to remove them for simplicity.

Since there are no version specific mkspecs for Linux, I agree we're
not supposed to ship all of them. Feel free to remove them.

Long live simplicity!
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla