[kde-freebsd] ports/181212: [patch] textproc/redland: add ftp/curl dependency

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Fri Aug 23 11:00:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/181212; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru>
To: Tijl Coosemans <tijl at coosemans.org>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, bsam at FreeBSD.org,
 Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/181212: [patch] textproc/redland: add ftp/curl dependency
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:52:16 +0400

 23.08.2013 13:23, Tijl Coosemans пишет:

 > I think the bug is in the raptor2.pc pkgconfig file. Where it says

 OK, are you saying that current situation is not tolerable and
 we should change something?

 > Requires: libcurl >= 7.12.0, libxml-2.0 >= 2.6.8
 >
 > that should be Requires.private as recommended for instance by
 > http://people.freedesktop.org/~dbn/pkg-config-guide.html

 After some reading I tend to agree with you.

 However the fix won't change anything at FreeBSD case,
 since the libtool is used to compile raptor2 and redland.
 And it is libtool which is linking with all recursive
 dependencies at FreeBSD.

 --
 WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
 FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve