[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/net/kdenetwork4-strigi-analyzers

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 16 12:09:34 UTC 2013

SVN commit 9450 by rakuco:

kdenetwork4-strigi-analyzers: Add a COMMENT.

A very crappy one, so feel free to improve it :-)

>From #kde-freebsd:
<tcberner> rakuco (or alonso^^): kdenetwork-strigi-analyzers needs a COMMENT
           in the Makefile, or else pkg doesn't like the package, I think.
<rakuco> tcberner: do you have any error at hand?
<tcberner> pkg-static: the package is not valid
<tcberner> and before: pkg-static: package field incomplete: comment
<tcberner> if I set COMMENT in the makefile it works.

 M  +1 -1      Makefile