[kde-freebsd] ports/181146: devel/qmake4: gdb_dwarf_index.prf contains gsed specific syntax

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 11 12:30:01 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/181146; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Cc: Thierry Thomas <thierry at pompo.net>
Subject: Re: ports/181146: devel/qmake4: gdb_dwarf_index.prf contains gsed specific syntax
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 15:28:49 +0300

 Interesting, it looks like this has been broken forever for our sed,
 which uses basic regular expressions by default.

 Simply replacing the "+" in the regexp with "{1,}", as suggested by
 re_format(7), seems to do the trick. I'd rather not remove the code
 altogether because it would make us needlessly deviate from upstream and
 have to commit to carrying a patch forever.

 I've submitted https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,62742 to fix it
 upstream (the Qt4 backport comes after it is accepted), and I'll include
 the fix in the port after that.