[kde-freebsd] QT Mobility?

Oliver Heesakkers kdefreebsd at heesakkers.info
Thu Apr 4 18:58:32 UTC 2013

Op do 04 apr 2013 08:00:08 schreef Kris Moore:
> We have a developer who is asking about Qt Mobility support on FreeBSD.
> Is anybody interested in trying to make a port out of this?

I have built qt-mobility (1.2.0) in the past, as a dependency of MoNav.
According to my notes this was a pretty painless experience.

Unfortunately, as the MoNav project now seems dormant, I don't have a real use
for it these days, which makes me less interested in maintaining a port.

So yes, I'll happily (help to) make one, but someone else should maintain it.