[kde-freebsd] 4.10.1 broken activities manager GUI ?

Andrew daeron at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 4 17:47:04 UTC 2013

After updating to 4.10.1
 my desktop customisations disappeared again and had to be reset

 and the Activities manager seems to be non-functional

 When activated it only displays "Main",
 using the "create activity" button does not add any new activity.
 Using the "create activity" button displays a dialog asking to run an app which does nothing; unless I use the Photos template, then Gwenview is selected and nothing will happen if I use the "run selected" button, but if I click on the Gwenview (which already had the check box ticked) and then the "run selected" it runs Gwenview. But again no new Activities is added.

 Is this a known issue?