[kde-freebsd] py27-pykde4-4.10.1

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 2 17:05:17 UTC 2013

On Saturday 30 March 2013 13:46:46 Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> FYI this was already happening with old options implementation which was
> already using uniquename which is not unique *sick*

IIRC the problem is not UNIQUENAME, but PKGNAMEPREFIX being set after
bsd.options.mk uses it to define OPTIONSFILE. bsd.options.mk should be called
after bsd.port.pre.mk, to let *.mk files define their own PKGNAMEPREFIX. In
fact, defining PKGNAMEPREFIX by hand makes it work.
I found this problem when porting Qt 5 but had no time to report it; should I
attach this information to the PR or is it known already?
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

	"The jig's up, Elman."
	"Which jig?"
		-- Jeff Elman