[kde-freebsd] kdenetwork-4.8.4_2 and libotr

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 24 03:49:04 UTC 2012

On 09/23/2012 14:36, Christopher Dawkins wrote:
> The advice in 20120908 seems irrelevant because I am not using
> pidgin-otr,

No, it's still relevant. The distinction is that if you were using
pidgin-otr, you have to delete it first before following the other
instructions.

> anyway, it cannot work because there is no libotr3 port or directory.

Then you need to update your ports tree.

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what