[kde-freebsd] packagekit/-qt4-0.7.6 for FreeBSD

Chuck Burns break19 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 03:31:10 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Chuck Burns <break19 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a simple update to the packagekit and packagekit-qt4 to get
> packagekit 0.7.6 installed under FreeBSD.  works on my 9-stable box, I
> see no reason it shouldnt work..
>
> tar.gz file should be attached:

Now I am also including the beginnings of some work on getting "apper"
to work.. It runs.. but crashes when you attempt to install or remove
a port.  Never asks for authorization, so I'm not sure where it's
failing, but avilla said I should get these onto the ML so he could
get them into area51 ...  So here is the final tar.gz

--
Chuck Burns <break19 at gmail.com>