[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/sysutils/k3b-kde4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 17 16:31:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> no, it doesn't affect tinderbox builds. I've introduced this to simplify generation of pkg-plist, but it's not of much use now and can be removed safely. However, if you plan to move mime database out of ${LOCALBASE}, then these patches can be useful.

Now I understand! Well, this will be handled automatically in a not so
distant future (keeping MIME types in plists causes some conflicts),
so something like that will be reintroduced (hopefully in
bsd.cmake.mk, for CMake).
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla