[kde-freebsd] Fwd: svn commit: r303871 - in head: irc/bitlbee irc/irssi-otr net-im/climm net-im/mcabber net/kdenetwork4 security security/kopete-otr security/libotr3 security/py-otr

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 10 18:04:10 UTC 2012

On 9/10/2012 4:49 AM, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 00:07:38 -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
>> FYI.
>>
>> It's expected that at some point in the future your port will update the
>> dependency to libotr 4.0.0 (with shared version .so.5, yes I know that's
>> confusing). When they do you can just switch the so number and port in
>> your OTR dependency.
>>

>> irc/bitlbee		brix at FreeBSD.org
>> irc/irssi-otr		ashish at FreeBSD.org
>> net-im/climm		johans at FreeBSD.org
>> net-im/mcabber		dhn at FreeBSD.org
>> net/kdenetwork4		kde at FreeBSD.org
>> security/kopete-otr	malus.x at gmail.com
>> security/py-otr		ports at FreeBSD.org
>

> Hi Doug,
>
> Just to clarify, did you check that these ports can't be build with libotr-4.0?

According to the author, they are incompatible.

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what