[kde-freebsd] kde / device-notifier treats ufs partition as removable disk?

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 9 00:16:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Andriy Gapon <avg at freebsd.org> wrote:
> It seems that Device Notifier in upstream is significantly different from what
> we have in 4.7.  I'll have to see if the problem is present in 4.8 and how to
> adapt the patch if needed.

Your patch doesn't belong (anymore?) to the device notifier plasmoid,
but rather to the soliddevice engine. Anyway I'm working on it (it has
several bugs), so I will take care of this (I've already applied my
solution, a bit different from yours).
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla