[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/devel/qtcreator

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 8 01:40:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> This happens on every update of every port, so it's not a problem. The
>> distfile will be removed if the user runs a cleanup utility.
>
> Please mention this change in UPDATING, or postpone commit to portstree till
> next qtcreator update.

I don't think a release is behind the corner, so I'll just go with the
UPDATING solution. I still fail to understand why is it needed,
though, as every port update leaves stale distfiles. Not a problem,
anyway.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla