[kde-freebsd] ports/168799: math/cantor 4.8.3_1 package creation fails

avilla at FreeBSD.org avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 2 08:56:55 UTC 2012

Synopsis: math/cantor 4.8.3_1 package creation fails

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->analyzed
State-Changed-By: avilla
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 2 08:50:31 UTC 2012
State-Changed-Why:
I think I found the problem. FinaAnalitza.cmake includes
FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake, which is installed twice, by
cmake-modules and by kdelibs4. Now, the module declares to be
transforming the name passed to it (Analitza) to uppercase, but the
cmake-modules one apparently has a case where it doesn't do that. For
some reason I have yet to understand, cantor only includes the kdelibs4
one when not installing from scratch (as Alfred reported), so the
behaviour is not consistent. I'll have a closer look and try to fix the
issue.