[kde-freebsd] User switching, multi-seat xorg.

Chuck Burns break19 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:28:09 UTC 2012

Does anyone else use this? I will have myself, and my daughter, logged in
to :0 and :1 respectively...

On the lock screen of kscreensaver, it has a button for "switch user" and
this is supposed to let you switch to another user from there.

However, all other logins are grayed out, unavailable.

Also, when you select the "Switch User" from the Logout/Shutdown
screen, it is supposed to give you the option to simply click on a different
login/session, but it only ever shows "New Session"

I've confirmed these two things work in the way I explained while running
under several different linux distros.

Is FreeBSD missing some VT switching functionality being used here,
something simple overlooked? I have no idea. I can file a PR for this if ya'll
like.

--
Chuck Burns <break19 at gmail.com>