[kde-freebsd] multimedia/phonon unnecessarily requires zeitgeist dependencies and devel/qt4-assistant and devel/qt4-designer unnecessarily require webkit

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 20 01:03:45 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:08 AM, Denk Padje <denkpadje at gmail.com> wrote:
> In Makefile of multimedia/phonon I could disable the LIB_DEPENDS line for
> qzeitgeist without any consequences. Sources on the internet mention that
> it's an optional build-time dependency. So it would be nice if the port
> could be modified to make zeitgeist an option.

qzeitgeist is not zeitgeist; it's just a small wrapper library.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla