[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/x11-toolkits/qt5-gui

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 27 03:01:24 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8740 by avilla:

- Build and install also QtPlatformSupport and default QPA plugins.

QtGui doesn't work without a QPA plugin, so I'd like to create ports
for them (qt5-platforms-xcb and qt5-platforms-minimal) and make
QtGui depend on them, but they depend on QtGui itself, so there is
no way to force such a dependency. Since we can't expect people to
install a default plugin by hand, installing them along with QtGui
sounds like a good solution to me.

 M  +42 -5     Makefile
 M  +61 -0     pkg-plist