[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/qt-5.0/QT/devel

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 23 01:22:55 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8727 by avilla:

- Add port for corelib.
- Pass -no-qpa-platform-guard to avoid depending on XCB. As I said,
  I'm trying to avoid forcing dependencies on everything from the
  beginning; this will need quite some work when more ports arrive.
- Add dependencies explicitly.
- Remove configure patch.
- Remove pkg-message.
- QtCore.pc doesn't need any patching, now that tools correct names
  are listed in mkspecs.
- Avoid creating an empty lib/qt5/plugins directory; I don't like it,
  but I'm open to other opinions.

 A             qt5-corelib (directory)
 M  +20 -51    qt5-corelib/Makefile
 M  +15 -15    qt5-corelib/files/patch-0185-fix-format-strings.diff
 D             qt5-corelib/files/patch-configure
 D             qt5-corelib/pkg-message
 M  +835 -637  qt5-corelib/pkg-plist