[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/devel

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Mon May 28 19:33:56 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-28 (Monday) 20:45:03 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> SVN commit 8248 by rakuco:
>
> Add my upstream commits to fix the build with clang.
>

>  A             kdevelop-kde4/files/patch-git_e37294e
>  A             kdevplatform/files/patch-git_4eed758

Hello,

I also was working on compiling devel/kdevelop-kde4 (ports one, not area51)
with clang earlier today, though I more and more get the feeling the problems
originated in clang's libc++ rather then a kdevelop. Workaround patches are
attached, both to solve issues probably only libc++ users affected from where
both std::list(QList::Iterator, QList::Iterator) and also QList::toStdList(),
which I tried first as workaround seem not to work.

For the workaround, I rewrote the two affected functions to use array index
style access instead of iterator style one, as array indices aren't
invalidated by append calls, QList is supposed to provide O(1) access with
them and it also saves having to clone the list.

Alonso