[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/devel/qmake4

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 27 21:24:17 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8241 by rakuco:

qmake4: Make `make patch' work with 4.8.2.

I did a few commits to Qt 4.8 upstream some time ago to get our mkspec
changes upstream and clean things up a little. [1][2][3][4][5]

The changes which impact our Makefile are the removal of the
freebsd-g++34 mkspec (as that gcc version is ancient and probably
can't even build Qt anymore), and the renaming of the freebsd-g++40
mkspec to freebsd-g++46 with a few duplicate options removed.

Adjust the patching process in the Makefile to take that into account
and remove freebsd-g++34 from the plist.

[1] http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/commit/61ce720a3ed7abcfb76d8353081e330bf1ba3a67
[2] http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/commit/67a4943781d97121605769b1dbc3cfbf6019803b
[3] http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/commit/e7656d7e9878b19b12929bb0285bc3a1b7840046
[4] http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/commit/ae2060dc56501ab387863757c3fd90d5cfed7dd2
[5] http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/commit/8f55516ce694dfde63bea4b00c1942481fadf56d

 M  +7 -6      Makefile
 M  +2 -2      files/patch-qt4-before-ports-in-mkspecs.diff
 M  +0 -2      pkg-plist