[kde-freebsd] why I am upset

Damien Fleuriot ml at my.gd
Sun May 27 03:57:34 UTC 2012

On 26 May 2012, at 03:12, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why I am upset but not just me?
>
> I am running KDE 4.8 from January on my Linux computer. Now is almost June and
> we got KDE 4.8 on FreeBSD too. 5 months testing and it works? No. The modern
> OS for the desktop computer doesn;t works. O.K. OS works but installatoon of 5
> months testing of KDE doesn;t.
> And help? Read /usr/ports/UOPDATING!! I red before I start inastallation but I
> am not sure if helpers did! Thank you for wasting my time.
>
> Mitja

1/ English, learn it.
2/ Remind me how much you paid for free software you've most likely never contributed to ?
3/ You're too busy being a whiny raging kid to actually explain your problem
4/ Even if you had, I doubt anyone would want to help you after your epic flame

Seeing you do not even show the slightest hint of respect or gratitude towards the people who actually work on the software in their free time:

5/ I'm gonna respectfully ask that you STFU

You're such a good rager, I'm convinced you shan't need google to figure out the acronym.