[kde-freebsd] why I am upset

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun May 27 11:33:01 UTC 2012

On Sun, 27 May 2012 06:04:04 -0500
Franci Nabalanci articulated:

>My French and Italian is enough for me, dear Sir. There are not just
>English on the world!!
>How do you know that I didn't contribute to the FreeBSD foundation??
>Did you check my bank account??

I agree that, that remark might have come across as slightly rude;
however, you must remember that you are posting to a predominantly
English speaking audience. You might be better served by addressing
your comments and concerns to a forum that is attended by users familiar
with your native language. Might I also suggest that you learn proper
posting etiquette; i.e.

1) Lose the HTML formatting compulsion. Pure ASCII text is the preferred
posting format.

2) Avoid the desire to "Top Post". It is neither desirable nor
welcomed by most forum members.

3) Learn how to properly "trim" your responses.

I have listed a few URLs that you might find useful at the end of this
post.

--
Jerry ♔