[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 12 22:09:40 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8175 by rakuco:

Import editors/kile-kde4.

This is the version in ports previous to pav's 2012-05-12
which marked it as BROKEN due to the nl documentation not
building. It turns out it needs an entity definition which was
introduced in KDE 4.8.1.

For now I'll patch the version in ports, and when we merge KDE
4.8.3 into ports we'll get the vanilla version again.

 A             editors (directory)
 A             editors/kile-kde4 (directory)
 A             editors/kile-kde4/Makefile
 A             editors/kile-kde4/distinfo
 A             editors/kile-kde4/pkg-descr
 A             editors/kile-kde4/pkg-plist